AddSearch Site Search plugin replaces the standard WordPress search with a lightning-fast search that gives you accurate results instantly. And when we say instant, we mean that literally: you get results even with the first character, giving your search a polished, high-end feel and responsive performance.
- No coding required. Installing the plugin takes minutes: just copy one line of text, and you’re done.
- Design customization. With a few simple CSS tweaks, you can adjust the look and feel of the search to match your website style.
- Misspellings. ddSearch understands what your visitors search even if they make a typo.
- Ranking control. Decide which pages and areas are more important than others.
- Search statistics. You get full statistics on search behavior incl. most popular searches and searches with no results or clicks. You can also integrate your search analytics with Google Analytics.
- Automatic content updates. AddSearch recrawls your site automatically and adds new content to the search.
- PDFs, DOCs, and PPTs. Your search can provide PDFs, MS Word, and PowerPoint documents in the results.
- Mobile-friendly. AddSearch’s UI adapts to any device, including desktops, tablets, and phones. You don’t need to do anything for full mobile support, even if your site isn’t responsive or mobile.
- Language support. AddSearch works with any language.
Read Product Overview to know all the capabilities of AddSearch.
Find inspiration from our customer gallery and learn about limitless design possibilities.
To get started, follow our instructions on (how to install AddSearch on WordPress)FEEDBACK
We’re developing AddSearch constantly, and welcome any feedback or suggestions. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Try AddSearch for free for 7 days. Pricing starts at $25.00 per month. You can learn more about our pricing here.