All in one WP migration plugin stuck at 100%? Here are simple steps to fix this issue. In most cases, this is a bug in your current version of All in one wp migration plugin. So you can will have to downgrade to the 6.78 version by downloading from the link below.
- Login to your WordPress admin panel.
- Uninstall your all in one WordPress migration plugin.
- Download an older version of AIOWP plugin from here. (version 6.68).
- Go to plugin-> Add new-> Upload plugin-> Upload version 6.68 of the AIOWP plugin.
- Retry the import process.
- the above method solves 99% issues. In some cases, the issue might be due to a plugin conflict. You can try uninstalling some of the other plugins ( most cases it would be plugins such as wordfence, elementor or you can disable all other plugins.