In this article, we will see how to create Bulk LSI keywords using Google sheets.
- Open a Google sheet or create one from sheets.google.com
- Go to Tools-> Script editor -> delete the existing code and paste the IMPORTJSON.gs code-> save the file as IMPORTJSON.gs
- In cell B2, have a provision to enter source keyword.
- Use the following code to generate LSI keywords for the source keyword.
- =importjson(“http://suggestqueries.google.com/complete/search?output=firefox&hl=en&q=”&B2&” “)
- The above step will generate LSI keywords in a single cell. To get it in different cells, you can use the transpose and split function.
- Now you can use the importJSON function on the resulting keywords to generate sub LSI keywords.
- Here is a sample sheet you can view for reference.