Rain sounds are a kind of white noise that can help in calming your mind by masking the sounds around you, be it office or while trying to sleep at night. Even astronauts play such sounds to get around the monotony of being in space stations.
How to add rains sounds to your chrome browser.
- Install the rain chrome extension from here.
- Once you install the extension, you should be able to see a cloud icon in your chrome browser
- Click on the cloud icon once for slow rain sounds.
- Click on the cloud icon twice for faster rain sounds.
- Click on the cloud icon thrice for turning off the rain sounds.