Increase 512MB ✅ Upload Limit to 20000000 TB ✅ for the All-In-One WordPress Migration plugin. Here are a list of steps to increase the upload limit for the all in one WordPress migration plugin.
Table of Contents
AIOWP migration unlimited extension ($5)
If you are a non techie or looking to save time you can skip all the steps below and buy the ready made unlimited plugin for $5
below that gives 2 Tera Byte upload limit.
The all in one WordPress migration plugin helps to restore your WordPress site from a downloaded backup image. For the download, there is no size limit. But when you try to upload the image, there is an upload limit of 40 MB which can be increased by a plugin available to the US customers to 512 MB. For most WordPress websites, this size might not enough. Usually image rich websites, could have upload sizes easily in GB s. For such scenarios, you can follow the steps below, to increase the upload limit for the All in one WordPress migration plugin (AIOWP) for free.
Steps to increase the upload Size in AIOWP plugin
- By default, the maximum upload size is 40 MB.
- Install an older version of the All in one WordPress all-in-one-wp-migration.6.68 download plugin from here. (this was suggested by one of our readers Angel Asenov since the current versions won’t support this method)
- Install the All in one file WP migration file extension plugin from this link.
- This will increase your max upload file size from 40 to 512 MB. This might be enough for small websites.
- If you want more upload size, follow the steps below.
- Go to plugins-> plugin editor-> select plugin to edit -> All in one wp migration
- Go to constants.php
- Go to line 303. (or) look for define( ‘AI1WM_MAX_FILE_SIZE’, 2 << 28 );
- If the line is define( ‘AI1WM_MAX_FILE_SIZE’, 536870912 ), change it to define( ‘AI1WM_MAX_FILE_SIZE’, 536870912 * 2 ). This will increase from 512 MB to 1 GB (536870912 is just 512 MB in bytes).
- Changes 2<<28 to 2<<30 or any other number more than 30
- This increases the max upload file size to 2GB.
- You can change the 30 to any other number to see the increase in upload size to get unlimited import size in all in one wp migration plugin. For example, if you change it to define( ‘AI1WM_MAX_FILE_SIZE’, 2 << 60 ) you will get 2000000 TB upload limit.
- Clear any website cache you might have such as FVM, WP fastest site cache etc.
- If you have any security plugins like Wordfence, make sure that is turned off too.
- If after following all the above steps, you still are not able to increase the limit, turn off all the other plugins (we might not know which plugin is conflicting) and redo the process.
- Skip all the above steps and consider buying the ready made plugin which gives you 2 million Terabytes for $5 from here.
Did the upload limit increase for you through this blog? Vote below to see the results.