Are you tired of seeing spam comments in your WordPress due to automated comments? If yes, then this article is for you.
How to automatically send spam comments to the trash in WordPress?
- Go to Settings-> Discussions-> Comment blocklist
- Here you have to enter keywords that you think will be in your spam comments.
- SPAM KEYWORDS- Most of these spam comments can be caught if you enter .com, .org and bit.ly as the spam keywords since most of these spammers are trying to get backlinks from your website.
- Now save changes.
- Now check your trash folder. Now all these spam comments must be here.
- You can easily remove these spam comments by pressing “Empty trash”.