Here are easy steps to fix your Google voice search not working on Mi TV.
- Make sure you are updated to the latest software version.
- Install android TV remote in your phone.
- Go to settings and Unpair your MI remote.
- Now, pair your MI remote. Try removing batteries from the mi remote for 2 minutes and again pair the Bluetooth remote :
- Remove any USB dongle that is attached to the TV (to use a Bluetooth mouse or keyboard). (The MI Remote works on Bluetooth. Any Bluetooth dongle or wireless mouse creates interference with the Voice search).
- Factory reset your MI TV. For factory resetting MI tv, follow instructions below.
- Make sure the TV is connected to the Internet – either wifi or through LAN.